Tuesday, August 22, 2023

The Slow month - The August Update

Your monthly music

Live - Dolphin's Cry


Relaxing in my pool on a clear day


Well, It happened. I learned what Tsai was talking about in her blog when I started. The dreaded summer slump


Yup, quiet. My friends list is almost empty, Im busying my time with trying new things. I even started a flickr account to take some pictures (Bri keep'd telling me to start one)

My Flickr
Give that a follow, I'm probably updating that more than my blog.


So what can a poor street girl do in a time like this, We could turn to god. They say the good lord can provide.

Unfortunately he didn't.

I could try a bar. Fiver's Bar No.5 has always been good since May. and I hear she has a new place.

Alone in a bar. How sad.

I could try an ad board but it shows my lack of marketing skills (and my lack of maturity 😋)

I can sense Boo's disgust in me in her ad board

I'll shall see how the ad board plays out. I suspect, not thing will happen and it was wasted Lindens on something that might provide the girls a giggle for 5 seconds.

Ok that has been more comedic than I usually write but it has been very quiet. A few jobs but nothing like normal. I should listen to Tsai more. She's full of wisdom. Her otter son on the other hand bleeds me dry as I cant help buy him fish every time I see him. 😋

Apart from a lack of business, I have continued golfing. The SLPGA 2023 Summer Classic just ended and I finished better than I suspected. I messed up a bit so I could of been higher. 😞 Next time hopefully.


Better than expected

 So thats the month. Not allot. Really hard writing this update. Hopefully next month I can write more.

Ciao, Lucky. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where's Lucky? - June 2024 update

Wow I have been lazy with this blog. No update since February. Also I am on Primfeed now aswell as Flickr. Have a look over there, Im more a...