Sunday, July 30, 2023

Whats been happening in July

You monthly music



Its that time. 
For the
*drum rolls* 
The July update!!!!!!!!



Not allot has happened in July. (ok that was a bit of let down and didn't need the build up. But the monthly music title will give you my answer to your complaints 😆)



Played more golf in SL. Won a car by hitting a hole in one at a tournament. Really getting into golf in SL. Its something to do in the downtimes and Im kinda ok at it.

Golf. Dont ask why I'm naked.



Meet someone new who seems cool. Bri. Go follow her flikr. She takes some good pics.

At Mother Road * Photo taken by Bri



Also did some work on my house. Got a new campfire for the beach plus some chairs and did a little work updating the hottub area. Now its starting to look allot nicer
Hottub looking good.

The Beach Campfire.

Then finally I had time for people I know and love. She told me to not write her name on my blog but I have been with her since I started in Febuary, she helped me get started in SL and helped me out and been a big support. So we had some quiet time and cuddled. Havnt done that in awhile but was really nice to chat and relax

Good moments like these


And that was July. 
Next up date will probably be my 6 months since starting post. I've come along way since fishing for lindens all February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where's Lucky? - June 2024 update

Wow I have been lazy with this blog. No update since February. Also I am on Primfeed now aswell as Flickr. Have a look over there, Im more a...