Thursday, June 22, 2023

Time for an update?

To answer the title - Yes.

Music time
(Someone I know fav Aussie Band. So this is for him. I don't think he reads this)


Well May and half of June was a very quiet month for me as a whore. Not allot of guys and not allot of the people I knew. So I did the only sensible thing to do in these trying times.

I became a home owner. 😅

Managed to rent some land on a edge with a nice tropical island next to it. I felt it was a steal and other said it was a good deal, and I really just liked the location. Also it is nice to have a place to decorate and make personal. Nothing against my previous place/skybox I rented, but I couldn't do anything there. My own little virtual home in a virtual world.

Home sweet home

Returning home after a night out for drinks by the pool

Sleeping in my bed with an ocean breeze


Morning Coffee



I also took up golf. (Yes, I play golf in SL. Bringing the class of the courses down 😛) I took part in a weekly tournament and came 2nd, out of 4. But still, I got a trophy.

And then took part in what I think is the big tournament, the SLPGA Open at Deer Creek Golf Course where I believe I finished in the middle, so average. Which is better than I expected. I hit a hole in one aswell. Wish I took golf photos. Maybe next time.

And that's been my month, Hanging around bars, golfing and home ownership.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where's Lucky? - June 2024 update

Wow I have been lazy with this blog. No update since February. Also I am on Primfeed now aswell as Flickr. Have a look over there, Im more a...